I have many dreams that I want to accomplish in my life. I want to travel around the world, make a difference, and write a novel just to name a few. I just recently found my journal from middle school where I wrote what I wanted to do in my life. Let us see how much has changed, or what has not. Without further ado, my list:
1. Travel to Europe and visit:
-Trevi Fountain ( I always loved the Lizzie McGuire Movie)
-Leaning Tower of Pisa
-See England, France, Spain, Iceland, Ireland, Greenland, Wales, Etc.
2. Write a New York Times best selling novel
3. Become a Journalist
4. Work for a magazine
5. Take enough sunset/ landscape pictures for a book
6. Get my masters or doctorate
Well that is all I had written down at the time in no particular order.
As of now, I want to do all of that still. I do have a few additions, however.
1. I want to help people and make an impact.
2. I want to create a blog millions will read
3. I want to act in a play
4. I want to start a cooking blog like in Julie and Julia
5. I want to run in a marathon
6. I want to start an organization that helps someone (I know… that is not specific… My first step is finding something to start!)
That is all I can think of right now… I am so excited for the rest of my life. I think it would be so much fun to do all of this! I really do have so many dreams. I know I can achieve all of them in time.
On a side note… In that same journal entry I wrote down a few of my favorite things.
My favorite song was Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls
My favorite food was anything Mexican or Italian ( that has not changed!)
I did not have a favorite book because I had read so many
My favorite subject was English
This was my favorite quote that day:
“Whether you think you can or think you can’t, you’re right”
I hope each and everyone of you tries to reach your goals and dreams in life. Without those, life is nothing.
Have a great Memorial Day weekend!