Just my favorite songs right now in nonparticular order. 🙂 I picked one out of every Pandora Playlist I have. You only have 6 songs that you can skip so I picked my favorite out of those. For the most part, these are my legitimate favorites!
1) A Drop in the Ocean by Ron Pope – Favorite Lyric: “I’m holding you close ’cause you’re my heaven”
2) Your Grace is Enough- Chris Tomlin
3) You Raise Me Up- Josh Groban ( Honestly, I just heard this song in its entirity for the first time a few weeks ago. It is beautiful. He has a wonderful voice).
4) Where We Gonna Go From Here- Mat Kearny
5) Make Some Noise- Beastie Boys
6) Everybody Talk-Neon Trees (Loooove this!)
7) Don’t Want to Go Home- Jason DeRulo (catchy!)
8) Look At Me Now- Chris Brown
9) It’s Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas- Micheal Buble ( I love Micheal Buble so much. I have most of his CDs. I will go into my love for Christmas music in a few months. It’s my favorite genre…;) )
10) Jingle Bells- Dean Martin
11) Baby, Its Cold Outside- Glee Cast
Maybe you’re starting to see what I meam about Christmas music, I have so many stations dedicated to it!
12) Last Christmas- Glee Cast ( look another Christmas station…I think this is it…)
13) Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Film Score- John Williams
14) Forever and For Always- Shania Twain ( the music video is adorable)
15) Jesu, Joy of Man’s Desiring- Philadelphia Orchestra ( another Christmas song!)
16) “Spring” from The Four Seasons Violin Concerto- Antonio Vivaldi
17) Long Live-Taylor Swift
18) Too Close- Alex Clare
19) I Like It- Enrique Iglesias
20) The Wind- Zac Brown Band (I like the fiddle part at the beginning)
21) Love Shack- Glee Cast (I like the original version too!)
22) Pon de Replay- Rihanna (old Rihanna was so good)
23) The Good Stuff- Kenny Chesney (such a cute song)
24) Over You- Miranda Lambert
25) That’s What I Love About Sunday-Craig Morgan (reminds me of fall)
26) Don’t Trust Me- 3Oh!3 ( welllll this is old)
27) Live Like We’re Dying- Kris Allen
28) White Houses-Vanessa Carlton
29) Falling in Love At a Coffee Shop- Landon Pigg
30) Canon in G Major- Johann Pachelbell
31) Free Fallin’ and Your Body is a Wonderland- John Mayer
32) When You Say Nothing at All- Alison Krauss [I heard this song in a movie (can’t remember the title) and loved it!]
Obviously, I have quite the unique and varying taste in music. In general, I love soft rock amd country.
Wow…32 Pandora stations…can you beat that?!
Are any of these YOUR favorite?
I would love to hear!