Yesterday I was nominated for the Liebster Award from http://simplymichelleraven.wordpress.com. I was so excited to find out that I had been nominated seeing as I have never been nominated for any type of award pertaining to my blog. So, first and foremost I would love to thank Michelle for nominating me. You made my day. So THANK YOUUUUU! I would definitely recommend checking her blog out because she is obviously super cool!
The rules for this award are as followed:
- Thank the person who so graciously nominated you
- Answer the 11 question they ask you
- Nominate 11 new blog that have under 200 followers
- Ask them 11 questions in turn
The point of this award is to get the names out there of some amazing blogs that may not have been noticed otherwise!
Here are my questions that I have to answer:
- What is your dream vacation? My Dream vacation would have to be backpacking through Europe for a few months with no set plans or itinerary. So, a very long vacation!
- What TV character most describes you? The TV character that describes me the most would have to be Sue from The Middle (on ABC, Wednesdays). Sue never quits and is always very optimistic about her life and I feel that I am like that a lot of the time.
- What was your favorite class in high school and why? My favorite class in high school was AP US History because my teacher gave his all to make sure his students were prepared more than enough for a tough exam. He showed us that hard work can get you far.
- Imagine you could only take three things with you to an island for the rest of your life… what would they be? If I could only take three things with me to an island I would take a salt water purifier so I could live, a life time supply of hamburger meat so I could have protein, and a tablet with unlimited amounts of books, games, and movies so I would never be bored!
- Would you prefer to meet Ursula (from the Little Mermaid), Jafar (from Aladin), or Cruella DeVille (from 101 dalmations)? I would want to meet Cruella DeVille. I really want to see what her deal is. She seems so lonely and I think she needs a friend.
- Mac or PC? PC for sure. Duh.
- Would you rather travel to china for a year or go to France for a month? I would go to France for a month because I have always been infatuated with their culture.
- Grey’s Anatomy or Scrubs? Welllll…I do not watch either, but I think I will say Grey’s Anatomy because Patrick Dempsey is in it and Patrick Dempsey is extremely attractive…
- What is your favorite part of each season? My favorite part of Spring is the thunderstorms. I love the laid back-ness of it and relaxing. I love Fall the most because of the memorizing colors. Lastly, I enjoy winter because it is Christmas, New Years, my birthday and Valentines Day. It is basically the greatest group of holidays out there (yes my birthday is a holiday, just ask me!).
- Why do you blog? I just love to write. A lot. A LOTTTTT.
- Would you rather go back in time or go to the future and why? I would rather go back into the future because we already know what has happened. Nothing could change too much and I want to wear a ballgown from the 1700’s. I would not like to go into the future because I like surprises.
All of these blogs are fabulous and the people that write them are phenomenal writers in their own way and I defintiely suggest you check them out!
So here are the questions that I want to have answered:
- What’s one of your favorite habits you have?
- What are some things that make you really happy?
- What are some things that make you really sad?
- What are some things that scare you?
- Do you like to plan things out in detail or be spontaneous?
- Do you have a favorite number? Any particular reason why you like that number?
- If you were a type of animal, what would you be and why?
- What’s one of the strangest things you’ve ever done?
- What kind of vacations do you like?
- What are some of your major goals in life?
- What are some of your smaller goals in life?
Thank you for the Award again, Michelle!