#What2013TaughtMe is a twitter hashtag that people use to tell what Twitter taught them
2013 taught me many things.
- Set goals for yourself and never stop until you have succeeded
- Keep your word
- Walk away from petty drama
- You may lose friends, and that is okay. You just did not have the same ideals and there’s no problem with that
- Welcome change
- Be confident
- Try new things
- Step out of your comfort zone
- Learn to adapt
- Never give up on yourself
This was a year of immense growth for me. I graduated high school and went to college. I got out of my comfort zone and joined a sorority. I set goals for myself last year and this year and didn’t stop until I achieved them. I welcomed the massive change of leaving home.
I am so thankful for all of the opportunities I received this year and everything I was able to do.